What’s a Venture Builder Studio, you ask?
Watch this 3 minute video to find out!
The 11.2 Model
Create and build companies “in-house” rather than paying a premium to 3rd party ventures
Building AI platforms across Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Econometrics to support algorithmic reuse across portfolio companies, driving scale and speed to market
Lifecycle approach plans for the creation, growth and exit of companies simultaneously.
Own, on average, 65%-85% of equity in companies post revenue. No Management Fees
Traditional bond ladders reimagined for the Lifecycle, evaluates portfolio companies at every stage of the commercialization process - assigning risk and return factors. The portfolio is managed holistically to reduce overall duration while maximizing yield.
- 1 We create and build companies in-house.
- 2 We increase synergies and decrease costs by sharing resources across portfolio companies.
- 3 We seek higher returns by owning more equity in portfolio companies than traditional VCs.
- 4 We don’t charge management fees because we are an operating company, not a fund manager.
- 5 We minimize risk through diversification in investments (i.e., low correlation between investments).
- 6 We create true AI-based companies across five vital and relevant sectors.
We’re Beyond Venture Capitalists.
We’re Business-Building Revolutionists.
Kurt JohnsonCo-founder of 11.2 Ventures
Gary ScheierCo-founder of 11.2 Ventures
Dmitry ValbeCo-founder of 11.2 Ventures
Kat Van Fossen
We Leverage Best-in-Class
Partners to Create
Our Business-Building Studio Works
Like Nobody’s Business.
The Evolution of Venture Capital with Jack McHugh
See what Jack McHugh has learned about the evolution of VC over the years.
11.2 Ventures June 22, 2021Advanced Manufacturing
Managing Risk with Gary Scheier
This 3-minute video explains how higher risk assets like venture capital not only provide higher expected return for your clients, but also bring less volatility to their overall portfolio.
11.2 Ventures June 20, 2021Advanced Manufacturing
Catch us if you can.
Learn more about our high-velocity approach to business-building, exceptional investment opportunities, and more.